If the LED on the camera remains solid red after powering up, this means the camera cannot connect to the wireless router it was configured to. If you moved the camera, try moving it closer to the router and reboot. If the problem persists, you will need to reset the camera and reconfigure it.
To reset the camera, use a paper clip and press & hold the reset button (on the bottom of the camera) for 10 seconds and then release. Once the camera reboots, follow the Quick Start Guide to set up the camera.
Tags: DSH-C310, LED
Follow the steps below to format your microSD card. This D-Link Omna 180 camera will format to FAT32 file system.
1. Insert your microSD card into the camera. Make sure the gold tabs are facing down (the text on the bottom of the camera is right-side up).
2. Open the Omna app.
3. Tap the icon at the bottom.
4. Tap Settings.
5. Tap SD Recording.
6. You must turn off SD Card Recording before formatting. Tap to turn off.
7. Tap Format SD Card. Note that formatting the SD card will erase all data and will format to FAT32.
8. Tap Format.
9. Allow about a minute to format. Once finished, tap OK. You can now enable SD Card Recording.
Tags: DSH-C310, microSD, Omna
The 180 Cam HD’s DSH-C310 camera motion detection feature can trigger alerts when it detects movement within its field of view. This detection can produce a notification on your mobile device, trigger local recording to a microSD card, or initiate an automation policy. Motion detection is turned on by default in both the Omna and Home apps. You can adjust motion detection settings as follows:
1. Go to the Camera”s page and tap the Settings icon.
2. Tap the Motion Detection menu item from the list.
3. Tap the Motion Setting slider to toggle motion detection on or off.
If motion detection is turned on, the following configuration options will be available:
- Detection Area – Tap the areas of the grid to turn motion detection on or off for that area. Orange shading indicates that an area is being monitored for motion detection.
- Sensitivity – You can adjust the motion detection sensitivity by sliding the marker along the scale.
- Motion Retrigger Delay – Select the length of time the camera will wait before sending subsequent notifications. This is useful in areas where continuous motion may be occurring.
Homekit app (to receive motion detection notifications)
1. Tap and hold the Motion Detection item in your Home screen.
2. Tap Details.
3. Tap Status and Notifications.
4. Tap the Allow Notifications slider to turn motion detection notifications on or off.
Tags: DSH-C310, Omna, Omna app
The D-Link Omna DSH-C310 camera will accept most microSD cards. We recommend that you use a microSD card which meets the following specifications:
- microSDHC (High Capacity)
- microSDXC (eXtended Capacity)
- Up to 128GB
- Speed class: Class 10 or higher
Tags: camera, DSH-C310, Omna
Note: All settings will be deleted including association with the Omna and HomeKit apps. You will need to reconfigure the camera.
If you forgot your password or need to reinstall your camera, you can reset it back to the factory default settings.
To reset the D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 camera, press and hold the reset button on the bottom of the camera with a paper clip for 10 seconds and then release. Allow 1 minute to reboot. Once the camera has rebooted, follow the Quick Start Guide to reconfigure your camera.
Tags: DSH-C310, factory default, Omna