How to install the D-Linklite app on your iPhone/iPad:
Quickly and easily view your live Cloud Camera feeds and manage your Cloud Routers from anywhere using a Wi-Fi or 3G/4G connection. Whether you’re at the office, having an evening out, or away on vacation, the mydlink Lite app gives you access to your Cloud Cameras, Cloud Routers and NVR even when you’re on-the-go.
You can also check your Cloud Router’s current upload/download bandwidth, or manage your wireless network security and status. Parental controls let you see what sites your children have visited when you were away, and you can even block or unblock network access for individual devices.
For more information, go to mydlink.com or dlink.com
– View live video from your Cloud Camera, including a full-screen view. iPad users may purchase the mydlink+ app for multiple camera viewing.
– Supports H.264 video streaming for smooth high-quality video (specific models only.)
– Listen to audio from your camera’s microphone (audio-enabled models only)
– Save snapshots of your camera’s video to your iPhone or iPod Touch
– View the online status of your Cloud Cameras and Cloud Routers
– Remotely monitor and configure your Cloud Routers
– Access and view your camera’s video feed (without audio) through your NVR.
– Support remote viewing period of five minutes in relay mode. Helpful 60 second left countdown timer.
– Touch and drag to move your view around for non-PT cameras. Pinch to zoom in/out.
– Toggle camera’s view modes between Night mode, Day mode, and Automatic mode.
– After initial settings on the mydlink website, you can enable/disable motion/sound detection from the app for supported cameras.
-You can talk back with 2-way audio support (for DCS-942L, DCS-5211L, DCS-5222L, DCS-2132L, DCS-2310L, DCS-7010L, DCS-6010L), and cameras will mute their microphones to avoid feedback during two-way audio communication.
– SD Card Playback (for DCS-942L, DCS-5211L, DCS-5222L)
– Camera Firmware upgrade feature
– Support for push notifications: Tap to select which device you want to receive push notifications from.
– Support local mode: Allow users to explore and access nearby cameras that are connected to the same LAN network with your phone.
– Online setup: Users can follow the online setup feature to configure new cameras. This app will lead you to configure your camera from A to Z.
– White light light-emitting diode feature of DCS-2136L
– Chat mode selection (OFF to mute camera’s microphone) for DCS-942L two-way audio feature
This app is compatible with the following models:
– Cloud Cameras: DCS-930L,DCS-932L,DCS-933L,DCS-931L,DCS-942L,DCS-5211L,DCS-5222L,DCS-2332L,DCS-6010L,DCS-2132L,DCS-2310L,DCS-7010L,DCS-5020L,DCS-5010L,DCS-2136L,DCS-5222LB1,DCS-2330L,DCS-6004L
– Cloud Routers: DAP-1160L,DAP-1360L,DIR-140L,DIR-505L,DIR-600L,DIR-600LW,DIR-602L,DIR-605L,DIR-605LW,DIR-619L,DIR-626L,DIR-636L,DIR-640L,DIR-645L,DIR-810L,DIR-820L,DIR-820LW,DIR-826L,DIR-836L,DIR-840L,DIR-845L,DIR-850L,DIR-855L,DIR-860L,DIR-865L,DIR-868L,DIR-880L,DIR-900L,DIR-905L,DSL-2770L,DSL-2870B,DSL-2890AL
– NVR: DNR-322L
* For Cloud Storage support, please download the mydlink Access-NAS app.
* mydlink Lite officially supports Android 4.0 or above.
* The mydlink Lite app is dynamically linked to the FFmpeg shared video decoding library, which is compiled to contain LGPL decoders and splitters only. The repository can be cloned from git://github.com/dlinker/mydlink-Lite—Android.git using the git clone command.
*For tablet users, we recommend downloading the mydlink+ app.
* mydlink Lite is not guaranteed to support Android devices using “dirty” linux kernel (e.g. LG P990).
This video will teach you How to configure shareportsuch as D-Link
Note: If using a D-Link Mobile router,Mobile is only compatible in Router and Wifi-Hotspot Mode
Note: In this example we are using the DIR-506L, however, these instructions can be used on any D-Link router that supportsMobile
Step 1: Insert your USB Flash Drive into your Router
Step 2: Log into your router:
Open a web browser and enter the IP address of your router or enter http://dlinkrouter. in the address bar. By Default the IP address is 192.168.0.1
The default the username is admin and there is no password
Step 3: Click on the Setup Tab and Click Storage on the left side
Step 4: Check Enable SharePort Web Access and ensure Allow Remote Access is checked, Click Save Settings
Step 5: Download the SharePort Mobile App from App Store (Apple/Android)
Step 6: Ensure your Mobile device is connected to the wireless signal of your SharePort Mobile supported router.
Step 7: Launch the SharePort Mobile App; The following screen will appear.
Step 8: Click Settings
Step 9: Click Edit and enter your username and password
Note: By default the username is set to admin with no password.
Step 10: Change the Port if required (by default it is configured at port 8181 within the router configuration
Note: If accessing content over the internet, enter the IP or Domain address of your router. if access locally, the IP will fill in automatically.
SharePort Mobile is successfully configured and your USB media should now be accessible.