During the setup process, you will have the opportunity to create aaccount.This gives you the ability to securely monitor your baby or child when you are away from home, absolutely free and without a monthly subscription.
If you decide not to take advantage of this free service but change your mind later,you can always create youraccount by tapping Join mydlink on the mydlink Baby App Home Screen.
For more information, go to http://mydlink.com
1. What can I do if I forget my password?
If you forget your password, you must reset your camera. Unfortunately, this will change your settings back to the
factory default settings. To reset your camera, use an unfolded paperclip to press and hold the RESET button for a
minimum of six seconds while your camera is plugged in.
2. What should I do if the image is out of focus?
You can turn the white focus ring on the front of the camera to adjust the focus.
3. How do I change the accent rings?
Rotate the accent ring counterclockwise, then lift it off. Put the new ring on and rotate it clockwise until it clicks into place.
4. I started the mydlink Baby Camera Monitor app, but I can’t find my camera.
• Make sure your camera is turned on and receiving power.
• If you are setting up a new camera, make sure your smartphone or tablet is connected to the camera’s Wi-Fi signal (not your wireless router).
• The Wi-Fi network name should be [myBabyCam-XXXX], where XXXX is a 4-digit code (the last 4 digits of your camera’s MAC address).
• The Wi-Fi network name and password is printed on a label on the bottom of your camera and on the back of the Quick Install Guide.
• If you still can’t find your camera, reset your camera by pressing its reset button for 10 seconds (while it is powered on).
5. Why is there a white haze when viewing Live Video in night vision mode?
The night vision lights on the camera may be reflecting off a nearby surface. Try repositioning and aiming the camera.