If you D-Link router is DI-514, DI-524,, DI-614+, , DSL-604+ :
Step 1: Open your web browser and enter the IP address of your router (192.168.0.1). Enter username (admin) and your password (leave blank by default).
Step 2: Click on Advanced and then Virtual Server.
Step 3: Create the rule:
- Click Enabled.
- Enter a name (xbconnect).
- Next to Private IP, enter the IP address of the computer you are running XBConnect from.
- Select Both for Protocol Type.
- Enter 8602 next to Private Port and Public Port.
- Click Always or configure a schedule.
Step 4 Click Apply and then click Continue.
Note: If the screenshots look different (), then you have the European version of the router which D-Link USA does not support.