The/1024D es were designed for easy installation and high performance in an environment where traffic on the network and the number of users increase continuously.
• D-Link Green Technology
• Sixteen ( ) or twenty-four (DGS-1024D) 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet ports
• Cable Diagnostic function at boot up
• Supports Auto-Negotiation for 10/100/1000Mbps and duplex mode
• Supports Auto-MDI/MDI-X for each port
• Supports Full/Half duplex transfer mode for 10 and 100Mbps
• Supports Full-duplex transfer mode for 1000Mbps
• Full wire speed reception and transmission
• Store-and-Forward switching method
• Supports 8K MAC addresses
• Jumbo frame support (9,600 Bytes in Gigabit 1000M only)
• IEEE 802.3x flow control for full duplex
• Back pressure for half duplex
• DGS-1016D Supports 512Kbytes RAM for data buffering
• DGS-1024D Supports 512Kbytes RAM for data buffering
• Easy to read diagnostic LEDs
• IEEE 802.1p QoS support (4 Queues, Strict Mode)
The LED indicators of the switch include Power, 100/1000Mbps, and Link/Act. The following shows the LED indicators for the switch along with an explanation of each indicator.
Comprehensive LED indicators display the conditions of the switch and status of the network. A description of these LED indicators follows (see LED Indicators). The LED indicators of the switch include Power, Link/Act, 1000Mbps, and 100Mbps.
This green indicator illuminates when the switch is receiving power.
This green indicator illuminates steadily when a port is connected to a station successfully and has a good link. The indicator will blink to indicate that a port is transmitting or receiving data on the network.
Speed − 1000Mbps/Green; 100Mbps/Amber; 10Mbps/Off
This indicator is amber-colored when the port is connected to a 100MbpsFast Ethernet station. It is green when the port is connected to a 1000Mbps Ethernet station. It is not illuminated when the port is connected to a 10Mbps Ethernet station.
Auto MDI/MDI-X Ports:
Gigabit Ethernet Auto-Negotiating ports (10/100/1000Mbps) Comprehensive LED indicators display the conditions of the switch and status of the network.
AC Power Jack:
The power cable connection is located on the rear panel of the switch.
Switch power input is provided by and internal universal power supply (100-240VAC : 50-60Hz, 0.4A Max: 12V/3.3A).
The AC power connector is a standard three-pronged connector that supports the power cord. Please see the Power On section below for instructions on how to properly connect the switch to a power source.