Control Your Devices From Anywhere
Meet the mydlink(D-Link ). It allows you to turn your devices on or off, wherever you are.
Your Life Can Be A Lot Easier With The Smart Plug
Turn things on and off from your smartphone or tablet using the mobile app. The app is easy to use and it’ll send you customized notifications.
Create On/Off Schedules For Your Devices
Your devices should work for you whenever you want them to, right? We agree — and that’s why we made the Smart Plug. You can set device schedules so that you walk into a brightly-lit home every day after work with your favorite song playing and the AC exactly where you want it.
Really Easy Setup
Connect to an existing Wi-Fi network with a simple push of the Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) button on the Smart Plug and on the router. It’s hassle-free and gets you connected in minutes.
Let The Smart Plug Worry About The Unexpected
Did you leave the electric blanket plugged in? How about the iron? Hey, don’t stress. The Smart Plug has a built-in thermal sensor that will shut off your devices if the plug overheats.
Save A Few Bucks On Your Next Energy Bill
Keep an eye on your energy use. Know what each device power consumption is. Monitor air conditioning usage in the summer or heat usage in the winter so you don’t get a surprise at the end of the month.
- IEEE 802.11n1
- Power / Status
- Smart Remote Control
- Push Notifications
- Energy Use Statistics
- Power scheduling
- Overheat Protection
- iOS 6 or later
- Android 4.0 or later
- 3.54 x 2.40 x 1.40 inches
- 4.41 ounces
- Input: 100 to 125 V AC
- Up to 1800W / 15Amps
- Operating: 32 to 104 °F
- Storage: -4 to 149 °F
- Operating: 10% to 90% non-condensing
- Storage: 5% to 95% non-condensing
- 1-year and indoor use: indoor use only2
1. Maximum wireless signal rate derived from draft IEEE 802.11ac and IEEE 802.11n specifications. Actual data throughput will vary. Network conditions and environmental factors, including volume of network traffic, building materials and construction, and network overhead, lower actual data throughput rate. Environmental factors will adversely affect wireless signal range.
2 Keep theaway from wet environments