The D-Link DWL-2700AP has been upgraded to the B version of the above changes：
1. [FW] Fix device with new flash cannot download image.
2. [FW] Disable the function that syslog file writing every five minutes, and remove syslog file parse when system initiates.
3. [FW] Remove the message ` Press Enter to login` when telnet.
4. Support Ethernet in/out traffic for standard MIB.
5. Support maximum community string length to 32 characters.
1. [FW] add new Flash chip support.
1. Add Administration VLAN.
2. Add Primary SSID with VLAN tag.
3. Add Secondary Radius Server (backup).
4. Add Priority by SSID.
5. Add IGMP snooping v1/v2.
6. Add Rogue AP detection.
7. Support Acct-Interim-Interval attribute for accounting function.
8. Add trap categorization-trap enable/disable, system/wireless sub trap group.
9. Support Trap002-1.
10. Support to administrate AP with WLAN (Default enable).
11. Support 4 management IP range on WEB UI.
12, Add need CLI command to input SNMP Location.
14, Ping Enable/Disable (default: Ping Enable).
15. Add multi WMM control.
1. Fixed DHCP server malfunction in MSSID mode.
2. Fixed associated more than 83 STAs AP will reboot. Current limitation of allowed connected STAs is 64.
3. Modify HouseKeeping period from 60 seconds to 10 seconds.
4. If a specific STA be silent for 5 more seconds, AP could send a null-data to trigger it up.