This article teaches you how to configure the D-Link GO-RT-N300 wireless network settings.
Step 1 – Open the web browser the IP of the D-Linkrouter (http://192.168.0.1)
Step 2 – In the Username field type Admin
Leave the Password field blank
Step 3 – Click on the Wireless option
Step 4 – In Wireless Basics, you must set the following:
Enable SSID Broadcast: Enabled
Enable Wireless Isolation: Disabled
Name (SSID): Here you name your wifi network
Band Width: Auto
Max. Transmission Rate: Auto
Security Options: WPA-PSK [TKIP]
Security Options (WPA-PSK)
Pre-Shared Key: This is your wifi password
Save the changes by clicking the “Apply” button
Step 5 – Connecting to a wireless network in Windows 8
• Step 5.1 – To join an existing network, locate the wireless network icon in the taskbar, next to the time display
• Step 5.3 – You will then be prompted to enter the WPA pre-shared key you entered in Step 4
• Step 5.4 – When you have successfully established a connection to the wireless network, the word “Connected” appears next to the name of the network.
Step 6 – Connecting to a wireless network in Windows 7
• Step 6.1 – To join an existing network, locate the wireless network icon in the taskbar, next to the time display.
• Step 6.2 – Click on the wireless network (SSID) that you want to connect to and click the Connect button.
• Step 6.3 – You will be prompted to enter the wifi security key.
• Step 6.4 – The following window appears while your computer tries to connect to the router.