My D-Link routerlocked up,Follow these steps to solve the problem:
• A large amount of traffic may lock the router up. Disable any broadcast protocols or unused protocols such as NetBEUI and IPX/SPX.
• Disable UPnP(TM) if not being used on both your computer (ME or XP) and on the router (Tools – Misc).
• Check the log on your router. Is it showing a large amount of traffic? If coming from 1 IP address, you may want to use the IP Filter to block that user.
• Check the log settings and uncheck some of the items the router will report.
• Check your firewall and virtual server settings on the router. Too many may degrade performance of the router.
• Upgrade firmware. If you have the latest version, flash it again.
• Perform a hard reset on the router and reconfigure. With the unit powered on, use a paperclip and hold down the reset button for 10-15 seconds. Release and wait about 20 seconds. DO NOT power off while holding the reset button.