Step 1: Open your web browser and enter http://www.mydlink.com/
Step 2: Enter your mydlink ID (email) and password at the login screen and click Sign in.
Step 3: Select the camera and click on the Settings tab.
Step 4: Ensure that the Sound Detection checkbox is checked and click the icon.
Step 5: The graph shows the current volume in the device’s environment. Click and drag the blue tab to move the level bar and define a volume detection threshold for sound detection. Click Next to continue.
Step 6: Select the schedule then click Next.
Step 7: Click Finish to confirm motion detection settings.
Step 8: Click Save to save the current configuration.
Step 9: Click Yes to confirm saving changes.
Tags: Baby Camera, DCS-800L, mydlink
Note: Before removing your D-Link camera from your account, please make sure that the camera is connected to your router or has Internet access. The Cameras LED should be lit green.
You can remove your camera from your mydlink account through one the following two methods:
- Hard reset of your camera.
- Locate the reset pinhole located on the back of the mydlink camera
- Press and hold the RESET button for 6-10 seconds while your camera is powered on. The camera will reboot and will then be at factory defaults.
Use the mydlink website to remove your D-Link camera
- Sign in to your mydlink account.
- From the My Devices Tab, Select the camera you want to delete and click Delete Device
- Enter your mydlink password to confirm deletion of the device.
Note: After removing a camera from your account, please wait for the camera to reboot. This will take up to 2 minutes. The camera LED will turn red, then it will change to green again. This indicates that the camera has been successfully removed from your account, and you can now disconnect the power adapter from your device.
Tags: camera, mydlink
How to configure Internet Explorer to allow ActiveX Controls for my D-Link mydlink camera?
Step 1: Open Internet Explore browser.
Step 2: From the Menu Bar, select Tools and then-Internet Options.
Step 3: Click on the Security tab, select Internet, then click on the Custom Level button.
Step 4: Please check the settings of ActiveX controls and plug-ins.
Note: Disable settings will block your ActiveX Installation,
Note: If you have antivirus or firewall programs running, make sure they are not blocking ActiveX controls from being downloaded or running. Make sure that you have administrative rights before installing the ActiveX controls.
Tags: ActiveX, Internet Explorer, mydlink
1. Click “Download Plug-in” to install mydlink services plug-in for your Firefox. Click Save File button to save the file on your computer.
2. Open Finder, go to Downloads and double click the mydlink services plug-in (Uplayer) to open the application. Click the Open button to install. Click the OK button once completed.
3. After installing mydlink services plug-in successfully. Please close the browser and Reopen the browser.
4. Go to www.mydlink.com. Trust mydlink website to use mydlink services plug-in (Uplayer). Then you may enjoy mydlink cloud service.
Applicable to Safari 6 and later version on Mac OS X 10.7 and higher versión.
Tags: mydlink, plug-in, Safari
Google have changed Chrome as of version 42. It now disabled Java by default.so you need to re-enable Java,then you can visit mydlink.com.
When visiting mydlink.com you will see an error:
To re-enable Java, you will need to go to the following address (chrome://flags/#enable-npapi):
Click “Enable” to re-enable the Java plugins.
Restart your browser and you will then be able to use Java again.
Tags: Google Chrome, mydlink