1. Open your wireless network utility that displays available wireless networks.
2. Select the Wi-Fi Network name you assigned in the wizard and connect.
Note: If you did not change the Wi-Fi settings or you reset the router to its default settings, refer to the Wi-Fi Configuration Card included for the default Wi-Fi Network Name and Wi-Fi Password.
You can also connect using WPS:
1. Press the WPS button on the
2. Within one minute press the WPS button on your wireless device.
3. Allow up to two minutes to connect.
Note: Some devices may require you to log in to a utility to start the WPS process. Refer to the user manual of the device you want.